Andy Warhol style pop art portraits
The classic Andy Warhol Marilyn portrait remains the definitive image of the Pop Art
movement. After nearly 50 years, they look as fresh today as ever.
Our Andy Warhol style pop art portraits are extremely well executed and look fantastic on any wall. To see just how good they are, you really have to see them close up. Take a look at some of the full size images in the grid opposite to see the quality of our work. To get your own Warhol style canvas art, follow the simple instructions below.
Andy Warhol style pop art - Commissioning process
Step 1 - Order your modern portrait
Use our ordering tool to:
1) Tell us the details of the portrait you're after
2) Choose the sort of colours you’d like in the portrait
3) Choose how to send us the photo/s you’d like us to use
4) Confirm your order by making a 50% downpayment
Step 2 - The artist starts work
1) Our artist will then take a close look at the photo/s you send in* and we will contact you to discuss the composition of your portrait and talk to you about any other details.
*The last thing we want to do is start work using a photo we don't feel will result in a great portrait. If you send in a photo that we feel we can't work with, and can't provide an alternative, we will simply refund the 50% downpayment.
2) Once we have agreed the composition with you and are completely clear about your requirements, the artist will start work.
Step 3 - Draft portrait and feedback
1) A week or so later, we will e-mail you drafts of the portrait for you to consider.
2) You give us your feedback
3) We make any changes required
Step 4 - Portrait delivered
On approval by you, your portrait is printed, stretched up and on payment of the final 50%, despatched straight to you. In all the process should take about 3-4 weeks.
Any questions? See our pop art canvas FAQs
Most commonly asked questions should be answered in our pop art canvas FAQ section, but we're more than happy to chat too, so feel free to call us.
Studio hours are 9.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Telephone: 020 7193 7778
Above is a close up of the portrait. Here you can see how the screenprint dot effect actually reproduces when the portrait is printed at its proper size.