Pet Art - Simple Illustration style
Ultimate pet art for those who love minimalist cool.
These vibrant portraits distil the face down to the simplest of lines. Soothing flat colours are then used to fill the canvas with colour. If you are looking for something a little bit different for your home then we truly recommend this modern style canvas print of your pet. This is wall art
to be proud of!
Simple Illustration style pet art - Commissioning process
Step 1 - Order your modern portrait
Use our ordering tool to:
1) Tell us the details of the portrait you're after
2) Choose the sort of colours you’d like in the portrait
3) Choose how to send us the photo/s you’d like us to use
4) Confirm your order by making a 50% downpayment
Step 2 - The artist starts work
1) Our artist will then take a close look at the photo/s you send in* and we will contact you to discuss the composition of your portrait and talk to you about any other details.
*The last thing we want to do is start work using a photo we don't feel will result in a great portrait. If you send in a photo that we feel we can't work with, and can't provide an alternative, we will simply refund the 50% downpayment.
2) Once we have agreed the composition with you and are completely clear about your requirements, the artist will start work.
Step 3 - Draft portrait and feedback
1) A week or so later, we will e-mail you drafts of the portrait for you to consider.
2) You give us your feedback
3) We make any changes required
Step 4 - Portrait delivered
On approval by you, your portrait is printed, stretched up and on payment of the final 50%, despatched straight to you. In all the process should take about 3-4 weeks.
Any questions? See our pop art canvas FAQs
Most commonly asked questions should be answered in our pop art canvas FAQ section, but we're more than happy to chat too, so feel free to call us.
Studio hours are 9.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Telephone: 020 7193 7778
Above: Original photo the pet portrait opposite is based on